CAN I GET MARRIED AT MY FAVORITE BRUNCH PLACE?
I want to get married at my brunch place. I just love it so much. Oh yeah, and my partner does too. My partner and I go to the same brunch place every weekend we are in town. We love it so much that we spend more money there than on any other meal during the week. And we plan around it on the weekend. We take Lyfts there from our house so we can have more time eating. We seriously love it. But today it dawned on me. A simple truth showed itself to me, and I am now finally ready to acknowledge it: if and when my partner and I get married it should ABSOLUTELY be at our favorite brunch place. There are so many reasons why this is a good idea, so I will just name a few:
1. Everyone likes brunch
2. We LOVE brunch
3. Everyone we know and like is there or could be brought there (everyone lives in the area)
4. There is no food I would more love to have at my wedding than their incredible brunch food
5. PLUS their brunch food is absolutely incredible. I don’t want to rave too much but it is literally the best brunchy food you will ever have. Was that too much?
6. They have great décor
7. Our favorite waitress could marry us!
8. It would mean our wedding would take place mere blocks from where we live
9. Bottomless wedding is the best combination of those two words in the English language
I mean, I think I’ve made my point, but maybe you aren’t the people I need to convince. Maybe I should talk to my partner about this….. I guess he is the one who needs to go yea or nay on this one….. I guess I should ask him…. Or maybe it will just be a surprise! People love surprises.