SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD GET FOR YOUR CAT IF YOU TRULY LOVE THEM
I know it’s easier to just leave your latest Amazon box out, but here are a few things your cat would really love that you should actually get them.
1. The Ripple Rug ($40) – this toy might seem expensive, but you can change its shape a million times over so your cat never gets bored! It is also a pretty sweet sleep spot, so that’s always a plus.
2. FroliCat Bolt Interactive Laser Pet Toy ($18) – this futuristic toy plays with your cat so you don’t have to! It randomly makes the infamous RED DOT appear, move around, and disappear. Your cat will be entertained for hours and disappointed for a lifetime.
Read More: Racist Penn Golf Club Calls Cops on Black Woman Member
3. The PetFusion Infinity Scratcher ($50) – this cat scratcher and nap spot combo is cool to look and a great addition to any household.
4. The Cat Dancer ($3) – this toy brings us back to the basics because it is basically some cardboard attached to some wire. Cats can play with this toy for hours, with you or without you. Cheap wins again!
5. Looney Loops ($3 for three) – this is another great, cheap toy. They are colorful plastic spirals that cats can chew, chase and sleep with.
NYC Mayoral Candidate Would Let Kittens Die in Subway
6. Litter Genie ($18) – this works just like a Diaper Genie, it seals all the icky stuff in one place so it doesn’t just sit out in your living room for everyone to get a whiff of!
7. Catit Flower Fountain ($30) – the fountain keeps the water cold and filtered and provides hours of cat fun, if your cats are the kind that LOVE the sink. They can drink from it and play at the same time. A win-win!
8. Kitty Lounger ($60) – this might be pricy, but it’s adorable. And it’s the perfect sleep/nap spot around. They are like tiny hammocks!
9. The Thundershirt ($40) – this weighted cover-all reduces a cat’s anxiety!
10. Hexbug Nano Robotic Cat Toy ($5) – this mimics the movements of a real bug and keeps cats entertained for hours!
11. PetSafe Ssscat ($21) – this gently reminds your cat to stay off the table, or stop scratching at the door by sensing the cat’s presence and spraying gently in their direction.