Woman Gives Blowjob, Goes to Hospital With Anaphylactic Shock

Woman Gives Blowjob, Goes to Hospital With Anaphylactic Shock

BLOWJOB SENDS SPANISH WOMAN TO HOSPITAL WITH ANAPHYLACTIC SHOCK

Sex is great.  But obviously, sometimes sex can have unintended consequences.  It can even be dangerous, sometimes!  We all know this.  But did you know that going down on someone can be immediately dangerous?  Like, life threatening dangerous?  A woman in Alicante, Spain, found out the hard way.  But seriously, she could have died!  So how did this happen?  Well, she was having some fun with her boyfriend in bed and she went down on him.  Nothing to see here, it’s a blowjob, move along.  But pretty much immediately afterwards she had an allergic reaction.  It was so bad, she had anaphylactic shock and she had to go to the hospital?

Read More: Dumbass Tries to Mug Lady MMA Fighter

SHE HAD TROUBLE BREATHING, SO A PENIS ALLERGY? OR WAS IT SOMETHING ELSE?

So how in the world did this happen?  Was she allergic to his penis?  No.  So was she allergic to his semen?  No, not exactly.  She was allergic to something IN his semen.  She quickly had trouble even breathing and vomited after she gave him a blow job.  So when the 31-year-old woman went to the hospital in Alicante, it was a big mystery.  Doctors were mystified at first.  But they quickly realized her symptoms were from a severe allergic shock.  So obviously, they asked her if she had any allergies.  But the only allergy she knew of was to penicillin.  Yet she hadn’t taken any.  She also hadn’t eaten anything out of the ordinary, either. So what happened?

Related:

BOYFRIEND HAD AN EAR INFECTION AND TOOK ANTIBIOTICS SHE WAS ALLERGIC TO

Well, it turns out that her 32-year-old boyfriend had an ear infection and had just taken amoxicillin-clavulanic acid.  So as you can guess, that’s a form of penicillin.  Officials at the Hospital General Universitari d’Alacant realized what had happened and connected the dots, as it were.  So far, this is the first known case of a blowjob delivering an allergen from one sexual partner to another with life threatening consequences.  Fortunately for this woman, the mystery was quickly solved and she’s ok.  But health professionals are quickly using this as a case study to warn, well, pretty much everyone else of the risks of going down on someone and, well, going down permanently.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.