HERE ARE SOME TINY THINGS THAT COULD MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER
If you are just looking to make tiny changes, these are the one’s for you! Change is hard, but it’s less hard when the things you need are tiny and easy to acquire. It’s even better when the tiny things can actually make your life A LOT better. So here are some things that could quickly and easily make your like significantly better.
Read More: 5 Must See Documentaries to Stream From This Summer
1. Pro paper planner – these may seem silly and outdated, but there is no better way to stay on top of your life, be in control of your destiny, and use a beautiful item in the process.
2. New lovely pens – if you invest in a beautiful planner, you can’t use crappy pens anymore. You must use smooth, nice pens. There are many good ones out there, so pick your poison, but make sure it looks good with your planner.
Are you Busy With Work? How Busy is Too Busy For a Fun Life?
3. Wireless earbuds – these are a little controversial these days. They are just a tad expensive, and you can quickly lose one to subway tracks or a busy street. BUT once you try them, you won’t be able to go back. You will wonder how you ever got through a day with wires wrapped around your head and neck.
4. Good solid scissors – maybe you’ve never used bad scissors, but they are a horrible pain and absolutely not worth it. There is nothing like cutting through something painlessly and owning a beautiful object to boot.
5. A budgeting tool – this is important for everyone. Especially for those of you buying nice pens. Money has a way of slipping through your fingers, and a budgeting tool is the way to go to track exactly where your money is going. That way you can figure out how to keep more of it in your bank account.