The Bigger the Porn Diet, The Smaller the Erection

The Bigger the Porn Diet, The Smaller the Erection

STUDY REVEALS THE TRUTH, YOUR BIG PORN DIET MAKES FOR ONE SMALL ERECTION

Well, this comes as a complete surprise.  No, really.  And, well, I don’t mean that surprise in any particular personal way, either.  A new study has given up the goods on the bads that porn does down there.  It seems that the bigger the porn diet that you have, the more of an erectile dysfunction you will have, too.  That’s right, that erection played itself out before it ever even happened.  Researchers from Belgium, Denmark and England put together an online questionnaire that got this, um, result.  Call it research porn?  The more you read, the “bigger” the letdown.  So to speak.

Read More: Columbian Government Tells Citizens to Masturbate During Pandemic

PORN DIET STUDY FOUND THAT 35%OF MEN PREFER WATCHING PORN TO HAVING REAL SEX

But besides a big porn diet killing the physical mood, it kills how much you like regular sex, too.  It seems that 65% of people who answered the questionnaire said that real sex was better than watching porn.  So the other 35% prefers porn to sex.  That’s a little scary.  I don’t know if you watch porn.  Except of course you do.  But a lot of porn is simple, cliché and even disturbing.  So no matter if your porn diet is purely, ahem, accidental, you know what I’m talking about.  Personally, I’ve met at least 6 people who couldn’t stop watching the stuff.  Every day.  Some even collect it!

Related:

https://www.theblot.com/rockabye-baby-adults/

NEARLY A QUARTER OF ALL MEN UNDER 35 WITH A PORN DIET CAN’T GET THE SLEEPING DRAGON UP

Porn, well, exploded onto the scene with the internet in 2007.  The study found that today, men watch an average of 70 minutes of porn every week.  Now that’s a porn diet for everyone.  Or men, at least.  And 23% of dudes younger than 35 have some level of erectile dysfunction when they try to have sex with another person.  That’s well, a big number about a big problem with a small impact on the 3rd leg.  Or pegleg, whatever the endowment.  But the question of how a porn diet impacts your real sex life is only beginning!  We’re sort of at the rim of the data crater.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

New Video Shows Police Handcuff Special Needs 8-Year-Old Boy

New Video Shows Police Handcuff Special Needs 8-Year-Old Boy

BP Worker Wins Big After Downfall Nazi Parody Dismissal

BP Worker Wins Big After Downfall Nazi Parody Dismissal