If it wasn’t enough that we had to endure Kanye West and Kim Kardashian in his very artistic video for “Bound 2 ,” the singer, who considers himself the number one rock star on the planet (which planet?), is continuing in his mission to push the boundaries of music, art, culture and fashion. And part of that mission is his campaign to land Kim on the cover of Vogue magazine, which has reached annoying proportions. The public has been talking about whether or not Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour would succumb to Kanye’s long lengths to convince her that Kim deserves to grace the cover of the very prestigious magazine, perhaps even more than real actress Lena Dunham, who was featured on the cover of February’s edition.
Rumors were flying high over this past weekend that Kim was finally photographed for her cover as an exchange for the exclusive on their French wedding. Who knows? We will know sooner or later of course, but I hope the rumors aren’t true based simply on the concept that Ms. Wintour should never be told what to do. Frankly, I have amused myself with the idea that the most powerful woman in fashion should just surprise the world and give the cover to Khloé Kardashian instead of Kim. Wouldn’t that be something? On that note, here are 10 reasons why I think Khloé deserves it more:
1. Let’s be honest here, Khloé is looking better than any of the Kardashian or Jenner women these days.
2. Khloé has just come out of a high-drama marriage with basketball player Lamar Odom, so her story is more appealing than her sister’s, especially since Kim’s known for her 72-day sham marriage with Kris Humphries, another basketball player.
3. I think Khloé photographs better than Kim; also, she is better Vogue material.
4. Nobody is a saint these days, but for the first time, I really don’t want to see someone who once had a sex tape on the cover of a magazine considered to be the fashion bible.
5. Kris Jenner wouldn’t care which daughter lands the cover, so long as one of them does, so she would be on Khloé’s side if she had to.
6. Taking everyone by surprise would be so amazing; the gossip surrounding this fashion chapter would for sure sell more magazines.
7. Kanye would go nuts … maybe it’ll even lead him to actually become the number one rock star on the planet.
8. Vogue is supposed to be a revolutionary magazine, always ahead of everybody. Khloé’s cover would create a revolution even if it only lasted for a week.
9. The drama in the Kardashian household would put the family to test, and if they don’t crack after that, we will know that we will have to tolerate them for the rest of our lives.
10- Because featuring Khloé on the cover of Vogue instead of Kim would just be genius, and isn’t that what Anna Wintour is?